5k Run/Walk with Northern Virginia Running Club
Join the NOVA Running Club for its annual 5K race at Bluemont Park! A fast out-and-back course on the W&OD trail in Arlington, this is a great opportunity for a low-key weeknight race. Come shake off the heat and support the club and your fellow Northern Virginia community runners. Limited field size keeps this race very relaxed (and not crowded on the trail).
In addition to the 5K run, WalkArlington is hosting a 2 Mile Walk event. The Walk will start at 6:30pm right after the 5K race starts. NOVA Running Club is also hosting a Kids Fun Run that starts at 6:15pm.
Registration is available via RunSignUp.
- WHERE: Bluemont Park, 329 North Manchester Street, Arlington, VA 22203
- DATE: Tuesday August 20, 2019 – 6:00PM
- ENTRY FEE: $25.00 for Run, $10.00 for Walk, $5.00 Kids’ Fun Run
- COURSE: Out and back on the W&OD bike trail, slightly uphill outbound, slightly downhill back
- AWARDS: Top three male and female overall and overall Age Group Awards. Additional Masters Awards, give-aways and a swag bag with discounts to local and online establishments!
- QUESTIONS or for more information: e-mail email@example.com
- REGISTRATION: https://runsignup.com/Race/VA/Arlington/NOVARunningClub5K
Online registration until 11:59pm on August 19, 2019. Race day registration also available.
Bluemont Park is served by ART buses, WMATA buses, and multi-use trails. There is limited parking at the park but there is plentiful neighborhood parking. Overflow parking is available in the neighborhoods.