Welcome to week one of WalkArlington’s 8-Week Walking Challenge. Invest in your self-care by making a commitment to walk for 30 minutes every day, over the next eight weeks. Write down your goals in the progress journal and get connected with people who have similar goals in the private Facebook group for challenge participants. Read below to find out what’s to come in the challenge and hear from a past participant about all the benefits of being a program participant. Take a quick survey to let us know about your current walking habits
PROGRESS JOURNAL PROMPT:
Write out your goals for the next 8 weeks.
WalkArlington’s Spring 2021 8-Week Walking Challenge runs from Monday, April 19, through Monday, June 14. Here is what you can expect:
- Download the 8-Week Walking Challenge journal and track your progress with weekly prompts and a daily habit tracker.
- You’ll receive emails every Monday with weekly tips, expert knowledge, and resources.
- Regular check-ins from Mary, WalkArlington’s program manager, through text or call (opt-in required at registration).
- Expert advice and guided activities throughout the program.
- Virtual group check-ins and activities.